These are all the words, traits, and goals business’s should follow now. In this recession it is very important to be on top of your profession, and service to the client is at its utmost. You know something crazy happened to me when depositing money at the bank, “Thank You Mr Kellner”. I heard that today and I almost had a heart attack. When you go to 7-11 they are starting to say “Thank You”. This should have never been forgotten. But in the world today the idea of customer service has dwindled, and now we all have to relearn. It is the most fundemental approach in letting a client, customer know how important they are. They pay our bills, they let us live our passion. Few to many time do we really earnestly approach our client’s, and say “THANK YOU”. We are all guilty of this and taking the time to make a phone call, write a quick note,or send a email will do wonders for your client retention. And the consumer will take this as a very professional individual. Lets all get on the band wagon and polish up on our manners.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MEANS
1. DOING ORDINARY THINGS EXTRAORDINARILY WELL.
2. GOING THE EXTRA, EXTRA MILE FOR YOU CLIENTS.
3. BEING AT YOUR BEST WITH EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER.
4. DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO DELIGHT THE ONES YOU SERVE.
5. SUPRISING YOURSELF WITH HOW MUCH YOU CAN DO FOR A CUSTOMER.
6. GOING BEYOND WHAT IS EXPECTED.
7. TREATING EVERY CUSTOMER LIKE SHE WAS YOUR GRANDMOTHER.
8. QUALITY IN THE SKILS THAT YOU OFFER YOUR CUSTOMER.
9. CONSISTENCY IN PROVIDING THE SAME PRODUCT YOUR CUSTOMER CAME BACK FOR.
10.SERVICE, SERVICE, SERVICE
Follow what I follow you will be amazed in the client retention you will achieve.